View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #10
gregmosu

gregmosu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyeeYoAP View Post
How much you get beat depends on the RDCs. It all up to them. This is just based on my bootcamp experience. Most people I talk to, their division got beat way more than mine did.

You shouldn't worry anyway though. If you're already in some type of shape, regular PT is a walk in the park to be honest with you.

Bootcamp isn't as intense as you think it is. Besides your live fire, firefighting, etc., all it is is... A lot of folding. A lot of cleaning. Some academic classes. Drill practice. 1 hour of organized PT. Chow. Sleep. And the occasional IT session (again depending on your RDCs).

Super easy.

And they stopped doing 8-counts a little before I got to bootcamp. When I went they were doing 10-counts.
Well, I have occasional knee pain from an old injury and a little tightness and swelling.. but it really hasn't stopped me from doing any of the exercises they might have you do at boot camp. Based on what you're saying, I'm pushing myself WAY harder to get in shape then I probably need to... although I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I'm sure the better the shape you're in when you go the better off you'll be.

By the way, the 10 counts just add an extra push up, right? How many of them do they have you do?
gregmosu is offline   Reply With Quote