View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #12
sweetmtn

sweetmtn will become famous soon enough

I will just say for the ones I know of in my life...and it will be short for the best ones:

Kennedy
Reagan
Bush
Bush

Being I have seen how the USA has changed under each of the presidents from Kennedy to now... Kennedy said it best...Ask not what the country can do for you, BUT what YOU can do for your country....he was for advancement and personal responsibility, not for handouts, but for limited hand-ups...I will give some kudos to Clinton for making welfare a work program, but now our current president has taken the WORK part out and is only an option for the states, but he had other personal problems I cant agree with that did get him in trouble.
I know many of you are very young, at least compared to me...many of the "laws" that have been recently enacted will have a great impact on my life...I have already seen my health care costs go up..yes even under Obama my rates are skyrocketing. I have friends on medicare that now cannot find a doctor willing to see them as the portion the doctor gets paid back has drastically reduced. I now see less of my paycheck due to way higher gas prices, food costs, heating my home costs, and prices for feed for my sheep have tripled in the last 3 years...I feel very sorry for my children and their futures, it is not looking good if things don't take a drastic change to free enterprise, and majorly reduce regulations for businesses...
ok...off my soap box for now....

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." Thomas Jefferson
sweetmtn is offline   Reply With Quote