NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > DEP & Bootcamp > Bootcamp

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 10-06-2013, 12:05 AM   #1
FinnTheHuman

FinnTheHuman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhaun View Post
Like I said further up - all CTIs are push button. We have to sign for 6 years.

Length of A school varies from 6 months (Spanish) to 16 months (Arabic, Chinese, Korean). Not including classup time, which can be 2 or 3 more months on rare occasions.
I missed that my bad. I was going off your rating sheet but it seems to skip over ranking information all-together (at least the copy I could find).

The AECF sheet has this:

"Enlistees enter as E-1s (seaman recruits). Advancement to paygrade E-2 (seaman apprentice) will be made after successful completion of recruit training. Advancement to E-3 will be made after completion of all advancement-in-rate requirements (including minimum time and course work). Advancement to paygrade E-4 (petty officer third class) will be made after successful completion of initial school training and after all advancement-in-rate requirements (including minimum time and course work) are completed. Advancement to E-3 and E-4 is contingent upon maintaining eligibility in the Advanced Electronics / Computer Field program. Eligible personnel may be paid bonuses at the time of re-enlistment. All bonuses are in addition to Navy salary and allowances for food and housing."
FinnTheHuman is offline   Reply With Quote