NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > DEP & Bootcamp > Bootcamp

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
SR.AO

SR.AO is on a distinguished road
Default BMT For Those With Dependants

I know we already have a list of things to BRING to BMT, but now I think we need to make a list of things that need to be covered by us Recruits who have dependants, and things for the dependants to get accomplished while we are away at BMT. As always, make sure you bring your dependants Birth Certificates, Marriage License, etc. Do we need to bring the dependants Social Security Cards also?

Hmm I dont know how to start this, hence the reason I'm making this post lol

1. Set Up Bank Account and make sure its a JOINT Account
2. Get a POA For your Spouse In Case You Die With the Navy PT (lol)
3. Have Spouse Go To Nearest Base To Get Their Military ID....When Should they do this, and what paperwork do they need to aquire one?
4. Have Spouse Pack The House Once You Are Done With BMT And Have Started A School.
5. How Far In Advance Does A Spouse Need To Reserve A Room At The Navy Lodge?
6. How Do They Reserve A Room At The Navy Lodge?
7. Bring Dependant Birth Certs, and Marriage License. Are SS Cards Needed As Well?
8. Bring Blank Checks (2) With VOID Written Across Them, AS WELL as an ATM/DEBIT Card. (To Ensure Proper Pay Establishment)

I Know There Is More Needed On This So Help Me Out lol

Remember This is NOT exactly a list of "what to bring". This is a list of what needs to be done before, and during BMT for recruits with dependants. I just added the "bring marriage license, birth certs, etc, since thats something special us married with children recruits need.

"To Those Of You Unwilling To Stand Behind Our Sailors, Soldiers, Airmen, and Marines, I Cordially Invite You To Stand In Front Of Them..."
SR.AO is offline   Reply With Quote