NavyDEP

Go Back   NavyDEP > Ratings (Jobs) > Cryptologic/Intelligence (Spooks)

Family Members join our new Facebook group sponsored by NavyDEP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rtcgreatlakes

Old 12-26-2018, 11:13 AM   #1
CTI_Francis

CTI_Francis is on a distinguished road
Question CTI Question

Hello All!

My name is Francis and I ship out 20180522. I enlisted as a CTI after taking the DLAB and scoring a miraculous but still low 114. I just have a few questions that I’m hoping someone might have the answers to. My recruiter says that I’ll be going into bootcamp as an E-3. Is this true?? I know I get automatic E-4 after DLI and upon passing the DLPT, but I haven’t heard of anyone going in as an E-3. I can speak, read and write a decent amount of Japanese and am praying that maybe they will assign it to me. Is it a possibilty or will they give me one of the Big Six/Whatever the Navy needs? Do students get to fly home to spend Christmas with family? (Mine live in SoCal). Is it worth getting a car or should I take a bus/walk everywhere? Is there anyone else shipping out on this day as well? Thank you in advance!
CTI_Francis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cryptologic, ctm, ctn, ctr, ctt